For the professional or advanced rider or even for studio use, the Minoura LiveRoll R800 is the world's best roller.
▪ A heavy and wide roller with steel covers attached. Can be used for smoother and higher-speed rotation practice over other smaller diameter rollers.
▪ Matched wheelbase adjustability with continuous adjustment on frame.
▪ Uses a high-rigidity and lightweight aluminum frame with front drop roller that adjusts the middle roller to provide a safe spin even at high RPM's.
▪ Feet and footrest are height-adjustable at six points.
▪ 22" wide x 6" high x 52" long
- Fits 26 to 700C bicycle which wheelbase is between 950 - 1,080 mm. Do not use small wheel bicycles or folding bicycles.
- You must keep balancing without any support on the three roller. If you are beginner, have to need assistant who have enough knowledge of the three roller.
- We recommend that you start using near the handrail or the wall.
- There are some risk or danger when drop from the three roller. Please take away any impairment items around the three roller.
- R800 have to use on a flat horizontal floor. If you have to use in the slopes, please adjust the position to a horizontal by using six pieces the adjuster at lower frame.
- Most of MINOURA's roller optional accessories such as foot step/ front wheel guard/ resistance device/ front fork assist/ carrying bag can not use with R800.
- Completely assembled packing. No necessary any assemble if your bike wheelbase will fit to original capacity. Not any tools included when adjust the roller position.
- Please adjust to the same position when adjust the front roller. It may cause troubles such as damage, noise or meandering because the angle of front roller is inappropriate.
- DO NOT recommend such riding as Free hand / Super high cadence/ Dancing on the three roller. It is becomes your own risk.
- In addition, please do not use the brake. It is dangerous to be able to jump out from the roller.
- If you want to stop on safely, please just decrease your pedaling then speed from falling naturally and stop.